Early Returns

Just over a year from now, this project will be nearing completion.  I stitch on...expanding the area covered bit by bit, day by day...

MOB in the Outdoor Studio - July 29-2015

The excitement for me now comes in the mail almost daily.  The first three contributions to "MOB II: Making My Mark" have arrived since Friday:

They come from California, Virginia
and the State of Washington

Thank you Eileen, Judy and Jenny!

Each one is unique to its maker.

If you are interested in participating in this part of the project, please e-mail me.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the comment on my blog ... since you were definitely an important part of the inspiration! Great to see the "MOB" samples coming in. I haven't done mine yet ... but I will ... you know I will! Thanks again!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete